Murdle….

We got one and it came in a pack and was so difficult, all we done was argue over who we thought it was and I gave up in a huff 🤣 .

We got one and it came in a pack and was so difficult, all we done was argue over who we thought it was and I gave up in a huff 🤣 .
I’ve started having piece of paper with me book so don’t ruin the book with me shite guesses. Once I reckon I’m right I’m still massively wrong.
Almost bought this. Never knew it was also a daily puzzle website as well:

We’ve them both. Mine red. Hers is blue.

Last edited:
Got todays completely wrong like , think it’s too much for my menopausal stroke affected brain !
OK don't know anything about this game.

However I believe your menopausal stroke affected brain will be no hindrance.

Remember age and treachery will always triumph over youth and skill.

Thinking of seeking it out. I've watched enough Miss Marple to think I could master this.

Last edited:
I've played it three times and got it wrong every time.😆
I've done it.

Ya have to assume one is lying, and re-do the grid for each potential liar 'til ya find a grid with contradictions. If there's a contradiction, you know that person is lying. Then ya do the grid knowing that person is the liar/murderer, to find where they done it and what with.

Hope that makes sense. :lol:

I've done it.

Ya have to assume one is lying, and re-do the grid for each potential liar 'til ya find a grid with contradictions. If there's a contradiction, you know that person is lying. Then ya do the grid knowing that person is the liar/murderer, to find where they done it and what with.

Hope that makes sense. :lol:
yeah that makes sense, going back through it after not getting the solution I see where I went wrong.

I like this one! Not exactly a quick fix like wordle though is it!

Wasn’t one of those Cryptic Killer ones was it? Our lass bought a few of them from TikTok last year, some of them were solid mind. But a good way to pass a few hours with a few drinks. (detective abilities seriously hindered after a while though)

Logon or register to see this image

Back