Murder trial - school kids

I see that the thread relating to a high profile North East, on-going murder trial has been pulled, so I’ll not mention details of that case BUT..... I really think that all kids in Comp should be shown some of the transcript from the trial. Show them some of the cctv, the impact it’s had on the families/friends. Even discuss the impact it has on the defendant’s lives etc.

I know that there is (and always will be) a scummy element in the city but if this could help show kids the consequences of carrying knives then it has to be worth a try.

I see that the thread relating to a high profile North East, on-going murder trial has been pulled, so I’ll not mention details of that case BUT..... I really think that all kids in Comp should be shown some of the transcript from the trial. Show them some of the cctv, the impact it’s had on the families/friends. Even discuss the impact it has on the defendant’s lives etc.

I know that there is (and always will be) a scummy element in the city but if this could help show kids the consequences of carrying knives then it has to be worth a try.
Subjudice. I got a little notification when it was pulled.
I think the thread strayed a little too far into the realms of assumption and ponderment. Natural I suppose.

It’ll be to the discretion of the parents after the trial has concluded whether they want to release the CCTV footage wouldn’t it?

Might have got that wrong like.

Kids have poorer imaginations due to everything being displayed on a screen 6 inches from their pyett or on a telly of some sort.

They can't process action reaction consequences issues until its too late i.e. after they've done something

Back