Murder of Brenda Page

JJH

Striker
Decent two parter covering the re trial of her ex husband .
At 82 and nearly 45 years since the murder new evidence meant he was back in the dock .
Won’t spoil it but worth a watch

At 82 and nearly 45 years since the murder new evidence meant he was back in the dock .
what's it on? did a search and just got news articles

I could not believe the result.. HAD to be reasonable doubt surely?

I could not believe the result.. HAD to be reasonable doubt surely?
I was the same as you ...however google the trial and the program missed out a couple of pieces that possibly changed my mind

How do you put the spoiler box in
That the Scottish one? Watched the first episode.Missed the 2nd. Bugger!
on catch up

I was the same as you ...however google the trial and the program missed out a couple of pieces that possibly changed my mind

How do you put the spoiler box in

on catch up
Re: spoilers.. I can do it but cannot explain how!.. I'll try. :lol:

Type your message then highlight it and at the top ofv the reply box there are 3 vertical dots.. the spoiler option is there, click it and it should ask you for spoiler title if youn want one.. your message should now be "encased" in spoiler thingy..

I hope!

Last edited:
Re: spoilers.. I can do it but cannot explain how!.. I'll try. :lol:

Type your message then highlight it and at the top ofv the reply box there are 3 vertical dots.. the spoiler option is there, click it and it should ask you for spoiler title if youn want one.. your message should now be "encased" in spoiler thingy..

I hope!
The extra evidence online that wasn't shown on the program - unless it was and I missed it was.....prior to the murder he had asked his friend who was also a professor to show him how to dismantle a window from the outside just incase he was ever locked out. Taking the beading off and removing the glass etc.
Also and more incriminating was that there were specs of paint from the flats window sill found in his car. The program did however mention a sample of his car paint just inside the flats window.
That and the sperm stain on the sheet didn't help either.
I'm not sure if he is on the spectrum as he showed no emotion through out...even when convicted

There’s been 3 “series” of them. The first one is honestly one of the most harrowing, awful things I’ve seen.

They’re all on the iPlayer.
Is that the Margaret Fleming one? I couldn't quite believe what I was watching
In all episodes when they were found guilty none of them looked as though they've gave a shit don't know if thats normal but I thought it was weird
Bollocks don't click on the blurred bit if you haven't seen its supposed to be under a spoiler box

Last edited:
In all episodes when they were found guilty none of them looked as though they've gave a shit don't know if thats normal but I thought it was weird
Bollocks don't click on the blurred bit if you haven't seen its supposed to be under a spoiler box
This doc was good but the margaret fleming case was absolutely mental.

Then there was the doc last week about Renee & Andrew McRae which was canny mad too.

Why are jocks such angry people ?

What was the first one
A girl called Margaret Fleming. It’s absolutely tragic.
As soon as they said he was taking the stand I knew it was going to be bad. I wasn’t prepared for what he ended up spouting.

Last edited:

Back