Multi city flights

any decent websites that can do 2/3 flights with option of booking hotels with them, Expedia isn’t much use but I have to be honest I’m no expert in multi city stuff, usually in and out same airport etc.
Basically I need ncle - Lima Lima- Mexico Mexico - ncle.

Although I think Kiwi is absolutely brilliant, some of the changeovers for flights can be very, very tight. I've used them without issue, but my American friend missed her connection as the gap was almost impossible to adhere to. That said, they sorted her with a new flight the following day and free overnight accommodation, but if you are following a strict time schedule it is worth noting this.

Although I think Kiwi is absolutely brilliant, some of the changeovers for flights can be very, very tight. I've used them without issue, but my American friend missed her connection as the gap was almost impossible to adhere to. That said, they sorted her with a new flight the following day and free overnight accommodation, but if you are following a strict time schedule it is worth noting this.

No real time constraints, just trying to get it below 1k for flights!!

Back