Mrs Browns Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our lass wanted it on earlier.
Went in the kitchen to focus on drinking with a bit of music rather than watch them crap bastards on that show.

Proper bloke would have sent her to the kitchen to get them a drink, then lock her in there whilst watching Rambo or something like that

Well I wanted to have a smoke anyway tbf.

Edit. I don't smoke in the kitchen, but it provides access to the garden. All the drink is in the kitchen though.

Last edited:
A lot of you chaps are missing the whole point about Mr Brown's Boys. You see the the person who plays Mrs Brown isn't a woman at all! Now you are going to feel rather foolish when I tell you this and split your sides laughing because Mrs Brown is really a just MAN dressed up.

I know I know .. absolutely hilarious isn't it. Whatever next?

A lot of you chaps are missing the whole point about Mr Brown's Boys. You see the the person who plays Mrs Brown isn't a woman at all! Now you are going to feel rather foolish when I tell you this and split your sides laughing because Mrs Brown is really a just MAN dressed up.

It’s f***ing ground breaking is what it is.

Logon or register to see this image

:eek: ...NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Behave man
You probably get banned from sol and wembley now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back