Mr Ross pre Gillingham video and ten mins highlights video of Scunthorpe match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's see what happens tonight because most teams in League 1 are playing.

All three teams above us are playing away from home tonight, maybe a slip-up?

Charlton v Peterborough is probably the game of the night.

For such a young manager, I think JR is excellent in interviews and press conferences.

He speaks a lot of common sense and delivers very good answers. He appears to have generated a great team spirit as well.

We could have unearthed a real gem here!
Confident, coherent, positive and motivated. Talks really well, agree with you, think we've (don't know who at the club found him but credit to them) got a really good young manager.

Confident, coherent, positive and motivated. Talks really well, agree with you, think we've (don't know who at the club found him but credit to them) got a really good young manager.
Well according to that interview with CM he applied for it. Not sure if that's exactly how it works though.

I was told at Keswick Beer Festival by a mortal St Mirren fan that he is the best manager he has seen and he would be amazed if he never got us promoted first time and also get us back into the Prem. Must of been the beer talking...

'unearthed a real gem' :lol:

He was manager of the year for the whole of Scotland. Hardly a well-kept secret, regardless of what you might think of the Scottish league.

As for whether he gets you back to the Premier League, I'd say the only thing stopping that is his own ambition and whether you can match it and keep him at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back