Mr. Robot

It’s in my top 5 shows ever. But the ops right, no one’s heard of it.

One of the episodes is ranked in the top 10 tv episodes of all time on IMDB.

It’s absolutely brilliant. Esmail’s direction and Malek’s performance are great.

Was discussing TV series at work and the people I sit near had heard of the likes of sopranos and breaking bad etc and they were on their watch list. Although a lot had not watched them yet.

Literally nobody had heard of Mr robot.

I personally think it's one of the best things I have ever watched (obviously everyone likes different things) but despite being dramatised and heavily centred around a sick introvert, it said a lot about the state of the world. Companies too big and too powerful where consequences don't matter for them, no matter how much damage they do. A withdrawn society, self medicating in the capitalist matrix by making them feel better buying trinkets and baubles to keep them working. A network of Uber rich that protect each other and make sure the money keeps churning and their abject panic if things like debt went belly up.

Its made me want to watch it again but I was surprised how it's fell into complete obscurity when other titles have lingered around.

Anyone else a fan?
It’s been a few years. Going to rewatch.

This looked interesting when it first came out but never watched it. So many shows start off well and get hyped. Then never live up to it.

Might give this a whirl.

I've no idea what this is about but I can't think of that title without thinking of that bloody awful album by Styx.

Back