Mr Coleman's pre fulham match comments

Praised the players for their effort verses Wolves. Compared to a different manager not too far away who just talks about replacing them if they get enough money in January. Which manager would be an encouragement .My money is on Colman.

I like the fact he had the balls to say he didn't care or take notice of us while he was Fulham manager. That proves he's a straight talker for me, many a manager would come out with some bullshit line to try to appease the fans whilst most of us would know it's shite.
I didn't fancy nor want him here but he's won me over and I've got everything crossed for him, as much as us that he gets it right.

We’re going to win 2-0 tomorrow like, I can feel it in me watta.

I think it's the day like, 1-0 with an early goal and many a scare in the last half hour. Real nail biter of a win, but the win at home to kick start our climb to safety.

Praised the players for their effort verses Wolves. Compared to a different manager not too far away who just talks about replacing them if they get enough money in January. Which manager would be an encouragement .My money is on Colman.

It's astonishing how the FSW is getting away with this shit. He's basically saying everything Moyes did last year.

Good interview. No bullshit, all about results

Thinly veiled dig at the mags' birthday party last week?

Last edited:
The thing I get from Coleman is confidence...I don’t get a sense of panick or everything needs to be straightened out today. I think he knows the team blows and its going to take time to get it where he wants it...I think we signed a good fit for the club to turn it around...imo.

Yes he's impressive. He sounds like he's grown massively since he got the Wales job.

Yes he's impressive. He sounds like he's grown massively since he got the Wales job.
As others have said I wasn't his biggest fan prior to him coming here but the bloke just seems to have bought into what we could be given a modicum of success, he speaks well and has impressed me with his honesty and obvious passion to succeed, I only hope Messrs. Bain and Short have taken to him as much as I have since his arrival.

Back