Moyes Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow - he has gone from Ferguson-successor to bust so f***ing fast.

No doubt one or two owners in the PL are looking at their current underperforming managers very closely now that Moyes is available. He does need to be careful though....can't afford to mess up his next job.

He's had a mare over the last few seasons. He seemed mentally broken during the end at United.

A busted flush. Just goes to show how important reputation is.

So true, once you become a joke then there is no coming back McClaren is living proof, he needs to pick his next job very very carefully, it should be Celtic if he has any brains about him .

So true, once you become a joke then there is no coming back McClaren is living proof, he needs to pick his next job very very carefully, it should be Celtic if he has any brains about him .

Yeah - he needs a job that he's bigger than, otherwise his players won't take him seriously. He spent 8 or 9 months at Man U being very candid in interviews, being honest when he'd made a mistake. While that's admirable, it also destroys the reputation he built at Everton.

Hope it works out for him, I like the bloke.

I don't think he's a bad manager, but I've always been a bit skeptical of his actual ability. Seemed to repeat the same mistakes at Everton, and never learn from them.

I also knew someone that worked for Everton who said the playing staff were on the verge of mutiny on a handful of occasions because his "personality disorder". Apparently he's an even bigger arsehole in real life than he already comes across on the TV.

I think he made the wrong career choice going abroad.Simple as.He is still a fine manager and is only a matter of time before he is back in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back