Moyes resigns

• Thread starter Deleted member 29136
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure where you're getting that from. In the last 12 months he actually put £15m in to clear the external revolving facility. The debt to Drumaville is £69m. When he took over the club owed Drumaville £96m - he turned £48m of that into shares pretty much straight away, and has turned another £32m into shares since then. These are the only times the debt to Drumaville has reduced in that period. As far as I can see (and I've looked at all 10 years), there haven't been any cash repayments to Drumaville.
From what you're saying, I'd deduce that without his continued financial input we'd be pretty much sunk financially. If only he could get the right manager....

From what you're saying, I'd deduce that without his continued financial input we'd be pretty much sunk financially. If only he could get the right manager....
He hasn't put anything in the club for man. What's this continued finacial bullshit you're talking about.

And now insults. :rolleyes:
Just leave it man.

It's not an insult, you really are an idiot.

Another thread where you come on to post stupid comments about me then pretend you're not obsessed.

You get weirder by the day, please grow up and get away from me you lunatic.

It's not an insult, you really are an idiot.

Another thread where you come on to post stupid comments about me then pretend you're not obsessed.

You get weirder by the day, please grow up and get away from me you lunatic.
It seems you'd rather hurl insults or talk about your activities than actually discuss football on a football forum.
Facebook would probably be better for you. Just a bit of advice.

It seems you'd rather hurl insults or talk about your activities than actually discuss football on a football forum.
Facebook would probably be better for you. Just a bit of advice.

You came on to laugh at me ....... now you're pretending you want to talk about football, you're not right in the head.

What happened, the kids have gone to bed and you can't think of anything to say to your poor wife ...... you're pathetic, just fuck off.

I barely posted yesterday and sometimes go weeks without posting.

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You came on to laugh at me ....... now you're pretending you want to talk about football, you're not right in the head.

What happened, the kids have gone to bed and you can't think of anything to say to your poor wife ...... you're pathetic, just fuck off.

I barely posted yesterday and sometimes go weeks without posting.

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol:
And now bringing people's families into it. Very strange behaviour on s football forum. I'll leave you to it as I'd rather use this forum for what it's meant for.

And now bringing people's families into it. Very strange behaviour on s football forum.

I'll leave you to it as I'd rather use this forum for what it's meant for.

clear.png
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back