Moyes linked to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, I actually doubt he will manage anywhere again

Even though I think your right.... I still feel he'll get another shot. Not saying he deserves another opportunity but he will become manager in Scotland, championship or somewhere else again. Probably not directly back into the prem but mangers get recycled and he tried to cover his arse and shift blame all season. He failed at Utd and in Spain but he'll write off Sunderland as a hopeless campaign that he withdrew from.

Even though I think your right.... I still feel he'll get another shot. Not saying he deserves another opportunity but he will become manager in Scotland, championship or somewhere else again. Probably not directly back into the prem but mangers get recycled and he tried to cover his arse and shift blame all season. He failed at Utd and in Spain but he'll write off Sunderland as a hopeless campaign that he withdrew from.

He'll probably end up at Blackburn along with the other failures they've had there

I think anyone in charge of any club would see through his bullshit

He'll end up on one of the tv stations as their football expert

Slating

Wenger & Jose bout their tactics etc :lol:

What a cracking job it is being a footy manager, only job i know when you get sacked you get a massive pay out! Can you imagine going to work and saying to your gaffer im going to do nothing today, talk a load of bull shit to fans and the press, pick some dodgy tactics then I will get the bullet with a few million pay off then probably walk into another club and repeat

What a cracking job it is being a footy manager, only job i know when you get sacked you get a massive pay out! Can you imagine going to work and saying to your gaffer im going to do nothing today, talk a load of bull shit to fans and the press, pick some dodgy tactics then I will get the bullet with a few million pay off then probably walk into another club and repeat

Or as a journo in one of the gutter press sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back