Movie Quotes...

"There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?"

Can you fly bobbay?

"Just give me my f*&%ing phone call...."

Film trivia:

"The line was added to the end of the scene, but Verhoeven and Smith still didn't think it was defiant enough, and they were at an impasse.
So, on the last (best) take, unbeknownst to the rest of the cast, Kurtwood Smith slipped a readily-available blood capsule into his mouth and unexpectedly spat the bloody mess onto the booking desk, right in front of the camera.
^^^ Everyone was taken aback, shifted positions, glanced off-camera uncertainly, and the young actor on the far left was gawking at the gory splat with a WTF? expression on his face.
The startled reaction on the set was real. Actor Robert DoQui, who played the police sergeant behind the booking desk, involuntarily recoiled from the blood in disgust and exclaimed, "Oh, shit!" (which was kept in the movie). Clarence Boddicker thus ended up realistically and defiantly intimidating the police, and Kurtwood Smith's improvisation made it an iconic scene."

Heeeah is sahb zehro. Naaaaow Plaihn Zehro.

“This saw is a part of me, now I’ll make it part of you”
“No thanks you keep it”
*high pitched squealing as buzzsaw is split in his assunsders*.

“Remember how I said I’d kill you last”
“That’s right Matrix you did”
“I lied”

"Just give me my f*&%ing phone call...."

Film trivia:

"The line was added to the end of the scene, but Verhoeven and Smith still didn't think it was defiant enough, and they were at an impasse.
So, on the last (best) take, unbeknownst to the rest of the cast, Kurtwood Smith slipped a readily-available blood capsule into his mouth and unexpectedly spat the bloody mess onto the booking desk, right in front of the camera.
^^^ Everyone was taken aback, shifted positions, glanced off-camera uncertainly, and the young actor on the far left was gawking at the gory splat with a WTF? expression on his face.
The startled reaction on the set was real. Actor Robert DoQui, who played the police sergeant behind the booking desk, involuntarily recoiled from the blood in disgust and exclaimed, "Oh, shit!" (which was kept in the movie). Clarence Boddicker thus ended up realistically and defiantly intimidating the police, and Kurtwood Smith's improvisation made it an iconic scene."
Watched the documentary on the making of it the other day. It's mint if you love robocop. Way ahead of Its time. Unbelievable film. Was watching it at 7 years old and is even better now. I'm 41.

Watched the documentary on the making of it the other day. It's mint if you love robocop. Way ahead of Its time. Unbelievable film. Was watching it at 7 years old and is even better now. I'm 41.

Saw it at the Robins Cinema in Durham in 1987 when it was released, went with some school mates, we were all 16 year old. We didn't realise that you had to be 18 to see it.... By the time we got in the place was packed, and the lass on the counter had given up asking for proof of age by that point :lol:

We were buzzing for days afterwards, and frequently wandering around quoting lines from the film... We were the same after watching Predator at the Robins too.

There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen.

But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars, computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, stereo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers...

Saw it at the Robins Cinema in Durham in 1987 when it was released, went with some school mates, we were all 16 year old. We didn't realise that you had to be 18 to see it.... By the time we got in the place was packed, and the lass on the counter had given up asking for proof of age by that point :lol:

We were buzzing for days afterwards, and frequently wandering around quoting lines from the film... We were the same after watching Predator at the Robins too.
Them 80s films are iconic man. Nowt comes close now .

"I've done some terrible things in my life. Things I'm not proud of. I promised someone I loved that I would never do those things again.
But for you, I'm gonna make an exception."

Back