MotM vs Old Bristolians

Billy Fish

Striker
Comfotable enough after an iffy start and could have had more to be fair.
Some great play for the goals, some class on display
Both fullbacks did well, Matthews could have done much better for their goal but was redeemed by his own.
In midfield Honeyman was everywhere and classy at times and McGeady is just calmness personified.
Maja does nowt but scores,excellent finish today,one of his best.

Top two for me were Geads and Honeyman. Geads get it for just being sheer class at this level

Both fullbacks did well, Matthews could have done much better for their goal but was redeemed by his own.
In midfield Honeyman was everywhere and classy at times and McGeady is just calmness personified.

Top two for me were Geads and Honeyman. Geads get it for just being sheer class at this level
Honeyman, purely for that absolute shite shot of mcgeadys when clean through on about 90 mins. No professional player should shoot as poorly as that

I thought considering Baldwin was pretty much on his own in that centre half role (loovens mortified me) he was fantastic but he's Gunna need to change his hair cos I thought it was Flanagan all afternoon

Wasn't Matthews the one who got dispossessed at the end so they could hit the bar and I could soil my undies?

Back