MotM vs Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Fish

Striker
First Stream I've had for months and not a bad day to get it

That was what I'd been hoping for all season, a committed team of good young lads giving their all, some from our own Academy, brilliant stuff and a clean sheet to boot.

Numerous good performances especially from the three subs, Gibson also had his best game for us and Gooch and Honeyman worked their socks off. Browning an O'Shea were both solid at the back so plenty of runners and riders to choose from

Maja for me just for the goal and the confidence it's going to give him and the squad as a whole going into the Christmas break. Asoro and him could be the future for the next couple of seasons. If we're not going to buy please don't sell.

Hammered the bloke in the past - but for me today Darron Gibson was spot on. Looked a calm head and leader!

He was my MOM today.

Really happy for Maia though....no coincidence that Coleman brought him and Asoro on together. Early signs from Coleman are he actually has a bit of a clue about this management lark!

Maja was not on long enough. I'd probably go for Gibson. I have been very critical of him but he harried and organised all game.

Was reading about Gibson being outstanding then managed to get a feed. Fuck me sideways, he only was too! Take a bow son.

Heroes all mind.

Thought there was a few who had good games.

Gunna have to say Gibson.

Thought Ruiter had a good game too. Nothing outstanding but another clean sheet and composed when called upon.

gibson for me but browning was excellent at the back, gooch/honeyman both did a lot of good work...and a special point for CC for those subs and the timing of them.

Some great performances all over today. For all the stick he's had Gibson was class today. Last two performances have been spot on. Looks a footballer after all.

Hammered the bloke in the past - but for me today Darron Gibson was spot on. Looked a calm head and leader!

He was my MOM today.

Really happy for Maia though....no coincidence that Coleman brought him and Asoro on together. Early signs from Coleman are he actually has a bit of a clue about this management lark!
True , the last fella would have brought on McGeady and McManaman and we wouldn't have got the points, that's the difference right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back