Ref had a cracking game

Good performance against a top two team

Patto, switched on, did well

CH’s solid and scary in equal measure
FB’s surprisingly good
Neal and Ekwah, dogged in the middle
Rigg and Clarke both had their moments, especially first half
Jobe, not showed much tonight

I’ll go Pembele, wasn’t expecting much from him but he impressed me.
Neil, Patto, Hume and Clarke all decent

Well organised and professional so some credit to Dodds

I would have to go Ballard as he was a man possessed. But he was the main reason for the result. But no one played badly, they all contributed.
Actually the only player who disappointed me was Roberts, what is wrong with the lad, he’s right off the boil
Pembele for me , solid defensively and dangerous going forward

He did his bit, but I don’t think he can defend well enough ...Iam not sure how fits any formation other than a 5 at the back

Last edited:
Dan Neil. If I was a premier league manager I would genuinely rather have him than Clarke. I feel Clarke needs to be the main man whereas I could see Neil seamlessly slotting into a bottom half premier league side. We may have a big battle on our hands to keep him. Let’s hope Archie Gray and Hayden Hackney keep deflecting attention away from him.
Neil was really gritty last night. Showed he has got a physical side to his game.
Close second to Neil is ONien for his tackle on James alone. Won the ball , absolutely f***ing clattered the man. You love to see it!!!!!

Neil was really gritty last night. Showed he has got a physical side to his game.
Close second to Neil is ONien for his tackle on James alone. Won the ball , absolutely f***ing clattered the man. You love to see it!!!!!
Loved that 09 tackle mind.

It just sets the tone, I guarantee after that tackle, James first thought whenever he got the ball was "Where that fucker 09 this time" 🤣🤣🤣

Back