MotM vs dirty Leeds

Dan Neil for me, or O'Nien, but we'll give it to Neil as Leeds could have had a penalty from the O'Nien handball.

I feel for Neil a bit because he should be given a lot more freedom if we'd signed a proper replacement for Evans, but was very good mopping up today.

Mentions for Styles and Pembele coming in and doing solid jobs. Styles in particular looked miles better today in the back 5.

Although I doubt Dodds will be too upset with any of them.
Agree about neil, he has shown he can create and he used to do those long range passes quite a lot. Playing as a defensive midfielder is wasting his talents and holding him back.

Tonight was a great team performance, hard to pick out who was better.
It's a MOTM thread man. Get off the fence and pick someone.
Anyways. For me it was between Onein,Ballard, Pembele,Hume or Neill.Styles was canny as well. Oh and Ekhwah had a canny game. As did Rigg.

Dan Neil , if ever there was any doubt that P L clubs will be in for him this summer. Last night means there will be a queue.

Dan Neil , if ever there was any doubt that P L clubs will be in for him this summer. Last night means there will be a queue.
Agreed.

On the sales front it’s going to be a very interesting summer.

Patterson, Hume, Ballard, Neil, Bellingham, Rigg and Clarke could all have potential suitors.

I expect Clarke to leave and don’t think the club will actively look to sell any of the others but I think we’ll lose at least one other before next season.

I honestly didn’t think it was a foul. Won the ball and unavoidable collision.
He's cleverer than a lot of people give him credit for marra.
His one intention was to clatter the fucker, but did it in a way that even if he missed the ball, it didn't look to be intentional or dangerous.
Numerous examples of him doing the same ting. Sometimes he gets the ball, sometimes he doesn't. But he always clatters the fuckers. See below. Kid comes down pyat first. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Agreed.

On the sales front it’s going to be a very interesting summer.

Patterson, Hume, Ballard, Neil, Bellingham, Rigg and Clarke could all have potential suitors.

I expect Clarke to leave and don’t think the club will actively look to sell any of the others but I think we’ll lose at least one other before next season.

Atm, Roberts is disappointing... he has lots of talent, can dribble past defences and has a decent shot.

BUT, this season, very little to speak of and he has been a poor defender.

I wonder if he/ the club has a sports psychologist?

Not sure anyone will take him

Atm, Roberts is disappointing... he has lots of talent, can dribble past defences and has a decent shot.

BUT, this season, very little to speak of and he has been a poor defender.

I wonder if he/ the club has a sports psychologist?

Not sure anyone will take him
Possibly one of the reasons he moves clubs a lot, may need a fresh challenge and different environment

Back