MotM s Dale

Thought Wright was as solid as a rock. That second half was dull as fuck. Job done first half though.
I'm thinking the 2nd half was out of respect for the Dale and rightly so, no need to pezzel them 6-0. We looked bloody good first half mind & Franz Flanenbaur gets my vote, talk about staking a claim for a place.

I'm thinking the 2nd half was out of respect for the Dale and rightly so, no need to pezzel them 6-0. We looked bloody good first half mind & Franz Flanenbaur gets my vote, talk about staking a claim for a place.

We should of went for more goals in my opinion.

Maguire.

Also a shout for Flanagan. I'm sometimes critical of him, usually I find his performances are a bit mixed - some good, some bad, but he impressed throughout tonight.

We looked good as a team. Understanding has grown a lot.

was only able to catch 60% of game (missing all goals) but 09 owned the bits of game I saw.

Like the way 09 & Maguire have swapped girths in the last 8 months, that's a positive in both directions. Both getting hench.

O'9. About time the got some credit for his consistency and deserved at least 1 goal tonight. Some of his little touch's tonight were great. Just 1 point: when we want a long throw taking at the top end of the pitch let Willis take them as he can through the ball a good 10 yards longer than Luke and with more power. Keep it up Luke my POTS already.

Back