Most irritating advert currently on television

I don't watch much tv but the holiday advert with the obnoxious family is the absolute pits.

I can't describe it very well because I have to switch it off immediately, but they score access to some lounge or other and I think the voice over is by Paddy McGuiness.
Fill 'yer boots son!

Reminds me of that fat little dancer from Stavros Flatley off BGT. The boooooooooking genius.

adverts for things to relieve constipation irritate me

they kind of skirt round the subject

just have a pic of a bog door with the sound of somebody just going aaaaaaahhh after really satisfying dump.

they see it on a table and engage in conversation...did it help? yes I had been backed up for days, one dose of this and I laid a log the size of a badger..makes it nice and clear what you are selling

Last edited:
Any Jet2 ad. Hate that Jess Glynne sing coz while we were away in Santorini in 2022, I was constantly on the phone to them following up a complaint as the room we got wasn't as described. Must have spent 7hrs over 2 weeks on the phone to numerous people. Got compo in the end but that song is played over the phone whilst on hold. Its the only one they have as well. I've probably heard it more times than Jess. The ads, as long as they have that song attached, just remind me of standing in 30+ temperatures with a hot phone next to my ear while me wife sunbathes holding a Mythos next to the pool.
Should have told her to put her arms around you and tell you everything's OK marra.

its kind of why i like American adverts ( thought there too many of them)

they are allowed to say buy ours, dont buy theirs its shit, they directly name competing products and tell you why theirs is better
A good advert should make you remember the product and in such a way that you want to buy the product.

That one doesn't.
in america they would say buy cushelle, dont buy andrex as your fingers will gan through and you will be wiping for days

Last edited:
 pot noodle one was awful.
as is the lebara mobile advert that makes thea generalisation of an average joe coming across as a tool.
Finally the advert for insurance with a rishi sunak look alike does my head in, has a face you want go slap

Back