Morrison’s online glitch

JL1985

Striker
My mate bought 72 cans of Corona and 12 bags of limes for £14. A discount of £70.50 on the total shop.

There’s a glitch when combining the limes and Corona offer.

No, the actual drink. Morrison’s are doing a free bag of limes with every 12 pack bought but for some reason are only charging £2 per pack.
In all seriousness, they did a similar thing a few months ago with champagne and cava. It was three for the price of two but if you put a load of the champagne in and then added on Cava you got them all for the cost of one bottle of Cava.

In all seriousness, they did a similar thing a few months ago with champagne and cava. It was three for the price of two but if you put a load of the champagne in and then added on Cava you got them all for the cost of one bottle of Cava.
That must have cost them a fortune. I think someone will be getting a bollocking tomorrow morning.

If you click 'offers' on the top of the screen it searches the word 'wafers', been like that for over 12 month, and I haven't the heart to tell them.

I remember about 15 years ago. Tesco has a glitch and I ordered 96 bottles of wine for about 50p a bottle. Nobody at work though they would turn up so didn’t bother ordering any.

I do not know who was more shocked when they turned up a few days later me or the delivery bloke.

gone are the days or glitches like that getting through.

Back