More rumours BSA is going to get sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigly payoff ahoy if true, somebody else in the PL will take him on come November time if he's a free agent and he'll be quids in again

It won't be us, he'll have better offers than league one and we likely wouldn't be able to pony up the cash anyway

Aye and Rafa's getting the Accrington job...

We are in league One. How many more pathetic threads are we going to have linking Premier League managers with us?

I suspect a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when we do exactly what we should be doing in our position and appoint a lower league manager on a modest salary who knows the lower leagues.

I'm sure he expected to go in the summer when he joined them. Not before a nice bonus and payoff no doubt though. He has it sussed

They're wanting to progress. They don't see Sam's mundane football doing that. I don't see the problem with that tbh.
Don’t think they can progress much further though and penetrate the Big Top 6. Sam has used a lot of flair players in his team selections for Everton. They are just unhappy because the season fizzled out once they were safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back