More likely than Spurs

Burlesque

Central Defender
Getting into the Champions League might just be enough to keep him for now but I think if Arsenal make a big play for him Brendan might be very tempted by Arsenal.
More young talent than Spurs and maybe more to spend.

Getting into the Champions League might just be enough to keep him for now but I think if Arsenal make a big play for him Brendan might be very tempted by Arsenal.
More young talent than Spurs and maybe more to spend.
Spurs have to go through the new stadium skint spell that Wenger guided Arsenal through. They’ll always get a decent manager but it’s gonna be a while before they get one they really want.

If Rogers has the skill to guide Arsenal then I would think he would stay at LCFC and displace Arsenal or one of the other more popular clubs.
He was once asked about losing a player to a big club and his response was “We are a big club”
I hope Leicester stick their nose in and keep it there. Same with WHU.

If Rogers has the skill to guide Arsenal then I would think he would stay at LCFC and displace Arsenal or one of the other more popular clubs.
He was once asked about losing a player to a big club and his response was “We are a big club”
And keep Davy Moyes?

Both jobs look like basket cases at the moment. Spurs are not good enough. Need a major re-fit and may lose Kane in summer.
Arsenal have some good young players but also have some very high earners who, on what has been achieved thus far, are not up to the task. Shipping them out could be a huge task. No European football next season will be a big blow to Arsenal and make recruiting a lot more difficult. Of the ‘big 6’ they are the ones who I can at least understand why they wanted the ESP.

I’ve never particularly liked Leicester (probably based on jealousy that in my lifetime they’ve achieved more glory than we have despite not really being above us that much in league position terms).

But I’m beginning to like them more and more due to them playing good football and also after the Super League bullshit I’m now seeing them as challenging the status quo which is refreshing to see.

I hope Rodgers stays there and cements them in the “top4”

Good luck to them

I’ve never particularly liked Leicester (probably based on jealousy that in my lifetime they’ve achieved more glory than we have despite not really being above us that much in league position terms).

But I’m beginning to like them more and more due to them playing good football and also after the Super League bullshit I’m now seeing them as challenging the status quo which is refreshing to see.

I hope Rodgers stays there and cements them in the “top4”

Good luck to them
I’m with you there marra, I hope he wins the prem again to shut these “big 5 or6 up”

Not sure I like Leicester - they've done nothing to me, but something about them...
however, you can't take anything away from them that club is an example of how to run a football club, everything seems to be right at the moment from youth club, transfer policy, coaching and board level, good to watch.

well played.
The obvious and most frequently asked question is why would you leave a top 4 side? Money of course... maybe 1 or 2 years too soon?

Not sure I like Leicester - they've done nothing to me, but something about them...
however, you can't take anything away from them that club is an example of how to run a football club, everything seems to be right at the moment from youth club, transfer policy, coaching and board level, good to watch.

well played.
The obvious and most frequently asked question is why would you leave a top 4 side? Money of course... maybe 1 or 2 years too soon?
he is already a millioanire many times over like and leicester arent exactly borassic

Back