Montenegro v England Allocation

Surely not? 1200 first time, then 1250 second iirc
Just getting the downstairs bit by the looks.
Kev Miles was over there last week.
47 points and above and you are guaranteed.
46 points and it’s the mini ballot
Owt below and you are in a ballot for 207 tickets

beautiful country though and very cheap beer.
Yes mate
We have played there twice before
Stayed at Petrovac first time and went in on the bus from Peje the second

Last edited:
Just getting the downstairs bit by the looks.
Kev Miles was over there last week.
47 points and above and you are guaranteed.
46 points and it’s the mini ballot
Owt below and you are in a ballot for 207 tickets

Yes mate
We have played there twice before
Stayed at Petrovac first time and went in on the bus from Peje the second

Ballot for me, got Lithuania in second chance sale so hopefully same for this,, if not the pub it is. Match is the worst part about following England away,, just want to tick the ground off :lol:

Still debating wether to do this or not. I have been lucky as fuck each and every time in the ballot and managed to get one so might as well try for this.

Still debating wether to do this or not. I have been lucky as fuck each and every time in the ballot and managed to get one so might as well try for this.
With the latest figures being banded about that their ballot looks like being 2,380 applicants for 180 tickets.
2nd chance sale will probably have about 20 tickets in it. (I remember it being 22 for Norrhern Ireland in 2005)

With the latest figures being banded about that their ballot looks like being 2,380 applicants for 180 tickets.
2nd chance sale will probably have about 20 tickets in it. (I remember it being 22 for Norrhern Ireland in 2005)

Worth a try either way if I get one I'll book up but not overly fussed on ganin got a lot of shit to pay for this year.

Back