Monitoring child's applications on iPhone/iPad

Bob Fleming

Striker
Can anyone recommend an app which I can use to monitor what a child is doing on iOS devices? But which I can access from non-iOS devices? I want to be able to see what messages (iMessage, WhatsApp etc) are being sent/received. Amount of time on apps. And if I can block apps remotely from the device then great.

There does seem to be some 3rd party apps that can do it but dunno if any are good so hope the wise SMB may know.

Can anyone recommend an app which I can use to monitor what a child is doing on iOS devices? But which I can access from non-iOS devices? I want to be able to see what messages (iMessage, WhatsApp etc) are being sent/received. Amount of time on apps. And if I can block apps remotely from the device then great.

There does seem to be some 3rd party apps that can do it but dunno if any are good so hope the wise SMB may know.
Might be a bit drastic but you can completely control apple devices with software like jamf, it is free for so many devices. Not sure if it's just business only mind as I used it a a company,you can pretty much control the device and monitor

My sister uses qustodio for their kids screen time etc.

Back