WMS Monday Show: Sunderland defeated

The Monday night WMS was (I think) the first SAFC pod and remains the standard bearer for all that have followed.

Last night’s was another excellent show which clearly articulated all the club have done wrong since the cup draw was made.

As other posters have mentioned, kudos to James Hunter who didn’t hold back unlike other local journalists who have become mute as soon as any criticism of the club is raised.

Great show 👏
I don't normally agree with Gareth but he was spot on.

It didn't really get discussed too much but Stephen made a great point about how sanitised the mags supporters were. They were the most placid 6k supporters I've heard, or actually not heard. I think already the prawn sandwich brigade are taking over.
Just shows how social media can just pick out the good bits, they were getting lauded on on of these away day pages, I called them fake and shite and I had half laughing and agreeing and the other half calling me worse than shite🤣

Struggle to understand how anyone can disagree with anything that was said on the podcast.

The club will listen in, but sadly won’t take any notice,

It's the best Lads podcast for me, and this one was very good.

Maybe James was a bit punchier this time because he's leaving the Chronicle?

Last edited:
Really good pod, insightful and reflects the fans mood very well. Utterly depressing at the state of things but some solace in the fact that the only good thing about SAFC is the fans. Still.

Back