Moeen expected to turn down England

I agree with everyone.

Looks like both of them want to prolong their careers plying their trade in shorter stuff.

Thought Mo had another few series left in him in the test stage mind. Disappointed. But hey ho fuck it. Gives us the chance to blood a couple of younguns
At least Adil is talking sense. Saying he needs to earn his place back via good performances via Yorkshire in red ball cricket

Last edited:
I'm think both will be back in the Test fold by the end of the year. Sri Lanka will probably be Bess, Leach & Dawson with Root & Denly as the part time options IMO.

Disappointing from those two. Playing for your country should be an honour.

Worrying that Parkinson got whacked out of the nets in SA but he's next best thing in cc...

It's a crying shame and worrying of modern sport how in sports such as football and cricket the massive honour of representing your country, doesn't seem to be a massive honour to some players!

Not entirely sure why we are letting Moeen pick and choose when he's available. At least Rashid had a plausible excuse, Moeen is being weak IMO and I think this should be the beginning of the end of his test career. Fingers crossed Bess and Leach continue their good form for England.

Not entirely sure why we are letting Moeen pick and choose when he's available. At least Rashid had a plausible excuse, Moeen is being weak IMO and I think this should be the beginning of the end of his test career. Fingers crossed Bess and Leach continue their good form for England.
I see he's playing PPL and IPL when he could be helping his country win a test series in Sri Lanka where his bowling would be greatly beneficial......

Back