Mobile Speed Camera Positions for The Christmas Period

They were out early today on Ryhope Road , in one of the lay by's just out side of Lidl/Maccy D's just before the Traffic lights at the Toll Bar....Lots of traffic travelling at about 20 mph.....Cant think why

Money machines that's all they are

They don't stop speeding as no one knows they're there until last minute.

Fixed cameras I can understand

Mobile ones are shit houses
Don't people slow down when they realise they'll lose heir license next time, or when they reach however many points it is?

They were out early today on Ryhope Road , in one of the lay by's just out side of Lidl/Maccy D's just before the Traffic lights at the Toll Bar....Lots of traffic travelling at about 20 mph.....Cant think why

Aye I think I got done by it. Was overtaking a stationary bus and clocked the van as my speed was showing 33. Speedo could be over reading hopefully.

What happened like?
Got fined for doing 50 down Houghton cut when there's only an advisory 40 zone. I didn't know it was advisory only so didn't appeal and just took the points (or did the course, can't remember). The lad who brought it up thinks I'm lying (from a thread about 3 years ago) so brings it up whenever there's a speeding fine thread. It keeps him happy tho so I'm happy to play along.

Back