MLF on Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he gay, disabled, of confused sexual orientation, peculiar looking, eccentric or owt?

Pointless do seem to select their contestants with a preference for those characteristics.

Is he gay, disabled, of confused sexual orientation, peculiar looking, eccentric or owt?

Pointless do seem to select their contestants with a preference for those characteristics.
I have noticed in the last few weeks theres been a big increase in wheelchair and blind contestants.

Just realised it's a repeat.......it's my son's mates.

I have noticed in the last few weeks theres been a big increase in wheelchair and blind contestants.

There certainly has. And one of those blind contestants was a tall apparently transgender person (man> woman) originally from Amble. They hit the jackpot there (blind and trans).

To be frank, and I do not wish to sound callous or arrogant, I think that the blind contestants that were on recently should have worn dark glasses as all three had prominent blindness deformities, namely rolling eyes or acute crossed eyes that made them unpleasant to look at no matter how much you sympathised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back