MK dons fans video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats Sunderland on the win, what a goal that was by Gooch to win it for you.

If you want a re-cap of the game from a fans' perspective, then check out my video!

Thanks for that.. better than the match highlights on SAFC.com at least yours showed the goal celebrations.

You should have come in our end and done it..

Congrats Sunderland on the win, what a goal that was by Gooch to win it for you.

If you want a re-cap of the game from a fans' perspective, then check out my video!

Appreciate the video mate, especially the
Celebrations and another angle of the goal. Good luck with your other videos

Great stuff kid and thank you. You captured our fans in full voice a few times and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Keep up the good work and all the best from me.

Well done. I really enjoyed your report.
We should have guessed due to your broad Scouse accent. Great video BTW.
What accent? He's dead posh man.
All the positive comments towards him because we won. If we lost the OP would have been getting pelters by most…
I disagree. We are friendly and warm, in victory or defeat.

Last edited:

Well done fella...enjoyed the video and coffee this morning....get a job with the bbc instead of that screaming banshee covering the man city v palace game on final score

Excellent that, you're welcome up to the SOL anytime, although filming for more than thirty seconds and the security will be on you. They wear blue coats, have no mates, no real jobs and report for fans bashing every home game.

Good video that mate. Loads of people on YouTube seem to be trying these Vlogs but yours is well put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back