MJ Cosgrove

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentaghost

Striker
Kicked out by South Australia because of his weight and one season later a Sheffield Shield winner with Tasmania after a season full of runs and a 44 not out in the final. South Australia who kicked him out finished bottom.

Well done fat lad

Kicked out by South Australia because of his weight and one season later a Sheffield Shield winner with Tasmania after a season full of runs and a 44 not out in the final. South Australia who kicked him out finished bottom.

Well done fat lad
He's too ugly for mainland Australia. He fits in better with the special gene pool they have in Tasmania.

Canny cricketer mind.

Well done fat lad

Was this the same South Australia state side who you told me before the Ashes started had loads of promising young batsman who were prolific in Shield cricket and that we had bowled really well in the tour game to skittle them cheaply

I did tell you at the time, they were the weakest state

Do you have anymore whims you want to share with the cricket board today...;)

Was this the same South Australia state side who you told me before the Ashes started had loads of promising young batsman who were prolific in Shield cricket and that we had bowled really well in the tour game to skittle them cheaply

I did tell you at the time, they were the weakest state

Do you have anymore whims you want to share with the cricket board today...;)

:lol: I expected and deserved that reply! In my defense my argument was that in 2009/10 the bowling at SA was far weaker than their batting.

do you realise that was my first major talking point on the Ashes

I lost out apparently and have never heard the end of it since

tosser

:lol:

Because you wont admit you were wrong. Or even remotely wrong.

do you realise that was my first major talking point on the Ashes

I lost out apparently and have never heard the end of it since

tosser

:lol:

Christ I try and give you a crumb and you cant accept it with good grace. SA were a good batting side in 2009/10 they did have players at the top end of the tournament averages, England did do well to beat them easily in a warm up. Anderson was excellent in Australia whe you said it was the acid test, the pitches were flat as fuck, England did manage to score 500+ in 4 tests out of 5, you were humiliated.

I wasn't wrong i just thought you could do with a confidence boost :)

Christ I try and give you a crumb and you cant accept it with good grace. SA were a good batting side in 2009/10 they did have players at the top end of the tournament averages, England did do well to beat them easily in a warm up. Anderson was excellent in Australia whe you said it was the acid test, the pitches were flat as fuck, England did manage to score 500+ in 4 tests out of 5, you were humiliated.

I wasn't wrong i just thought you could do with a confidence boost :)

ive come to realise some never are on here

Il just bide my time

The media are already asking for Jimmy to be dropped from the ODI side, test side wont take long

What sort of human being sits back and watches test series after test series clinging to the hope that an English player fails in order to be proved right.

A scotsman I suppose.

What sort of human being sits back and watches test series after test series clinging to the hope that an English player fails in order to be proved right.

A scotsman I suppose.

NEVER BE Number 1 in the world with jimmy in the side, been consistent on ths point from day dot. If it takes others 3 years to see it, so be it

NEVER BE Number 1 in the world with jimmy in the side, been consistent on ths point from day dot. If it takes others 3 years to see it, so be it

No you havent. This was shift after you simply said he was crap and wasnt good enough to be in the team at the time. Yiou then stated the only criteria was Aus in Aus and are now only left with the 'never be number 1'

You are probably right - we are a canny bit behind India and SA and Anderson is no spring chicken. It doesnt mean he isnt a good test cricketer which is all anyone has claimed.

There are a few cracking cricketers in world cricket that will never be in a number 1 ranked side.

No you havent. This was shift after you simply said he was crap and wasnt good enough to be in the team at the time. Yiou then stated the only criteria was Aus in Aus and are now only left with the 'never be number 1'

You are probably right - we are a canny bit behind India and SA and Anderson is no spring chicken. It doesnt mean he isnt a good test cricketer which is all anyone has claimed.

There are a few cracking cricketers in world cricket that will never be in a number 1 ranked side.

HE IS JUST an ordinary test cricketer who has benefited from playing in a poor era of test cricket mainly as a result of 20/20

Di Venuto knows him. I'd like to think at some poiint we could get him to Durham. I note that Ponting wants to play CC cricket - MDV knows him as well. Here's hoping - however I'm not sure that Durham have the money for such signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back