Mitrovic

Few weeks ago people were saying it's only a matter of time before a grassroots referee is seriously hurt by players. If they seriously want to protect them they can't be letting a Premier league player get away with just a 3 match ban. Especially seeing as he continued after the red card was shown. At the very least I'd expect a ban for the rest of this season.

This is why I in part don’t like big name foreign players in the Premiership. If they are all have an attitude as bad as his. They are winning they aren’t a bit of bother. When things aren’t going well they spit their dummies out like temperamental babies.

Ban for the rest of the season and be made to do some work/donate portion of wages to the respect campaign.

I’d have said the same if one of ours did it.

Last edited:
We all get frustrated and annoyed whatever team u support, when players stand up and crowd the ref to get a decision in their favour. If the refs started booking and sending off players the first time it happens on the pitch right across the board the clubs would soon put a stop to it happening

Probably get a 6 match ban. I wondered if it might be worth having the ref call the 2 captains when the on-field decision is to be changed following VAR to explain the decision.

they could take a lot from Rugby in these situations...

either way I hope they send M'Vich to jail and dissolve the club as it's pretty pointless.....you can take Palace with you.

I thought it was absolutely class personally good to see a character still in the game

I’d be doing a lot more than screaming at refs if I had to play against decisions we’ve put up with this season

I thought it was absolutely class personally good to see a character still in the game

I’d be doing a lot more than screaming at refs if I had to play against decisions we’ve put up with this season
I hope you’re just being flippant because it’s attitudes like that which will put off the next generation of referees from a career in the game and where will football be then?

Hell get a 5 game ban and a fine I think , meanwhile noting happens to goofy Fernandes . Yes Mitros behaviour was worse but still putting hands on officials in a pushing motion all the same

The media are going on like it was a violent attack. He gently nudged the ref as he passes. I’ve seen worse pushing and shoving at the bar on a Friday night.

The media are going on like it was a violent attack. He gently nudged the ref as he passes. I’ve seen worse pushing and shoving at the bar on a Friday night.
Seen a page on Facebook yesterday saying Mitrovic faces lengthy ban for assaulting referee 🤣. I missed the match yesterday and the incident, so went on YouTube to look at it and was very disappointed that's all that happened haha

Seen a page on Facebook yesterday saying Mitrovic faces lengthy ban for assaulting referee 🤣. I missed the match yesterday and the incident, so went on YouTube to look at it and was very disappointed that's all that happened haha

Tbf the ref left the stadium wearing a sling.

And the assistant lino was carrying him in his arms

It wasn't as bad as the Dicanio incident but when it comes to pushing refs there really needs to be zero tolerance. If it's just a 3 match ban then any player getting sent off for a straight red may as well push the ref on their way off as their punishment wouldn't be any worse.

Back