RAWA Minutes of the supporter's collective meeting with SAFC

Which they should, only by holding the club to account using whatever tools ⚒️ are at hand.. I mean in the week there Netflix series comes out as well 🤔🤭
That’s the problem. They are all watching Netflix instead of…
1) Announcing the findings of who sanctioned decorating the BC bar in black and white.
2) Who now cant get any decorators to paint over NUFC graffiti a month later. Seemed to have no bother getting the above done…
3) Schedule the next meeting! How hard can that be.

That’s the problem. They are all watching Netflix instead of…
1) Announcing the findings of who sanctioned decorating the BC bar in black and white.
2) Who now cant get any decorators to paint over NUFC graffiti a month later. Seemed to have no bother getting the above done…
3) Schedule the next meeting! How hard can that be.
Oh I know mate, all it takes is a phone call as well. Actions Not Words.

The area where I sit in the Premier Concourse had been washed before last Saturdays game, the bird shit that was normally on the ledge at the front had been pretty much jet washed away.

The ground was still wet though and I did see a young lass slip down some stairs that were still wet so a big positive for cleaning the area up but maybe needs to be done a couple of days before the game to give a chance for the ground to dry out.

The area where I sit in the Premier Concourse had been washed before last Saturdays game, the bird shit that was normally on the ledge at the front had been pretty much jet washed away.

The ground was still wet though and I did see a young lass slip down some stairs that were still wet so a big positive for cleaning the area up but maybe needs to be done a couple of days before the game to give a chance for the ground to dry out.
It was wet in PC with standing water on the gangway and pooling where there are steps plus a lot of the rubbish was in the pools of water. There doesn't appear to be any drainage there for the water to run off.

In the NW corner where they washed a while ago the coating is flaking, the whole roof needs hydro blasting and re-coating during the close season

By far and away the best part of the entire meeting minutes was:

"• SD replied that the club has committed to using Ticketmaster’s telephone support service during peak times, adding that they were utilized to facilitate more than 3,000 contacts per day (phone, email, in-person) during the Emirates FA Cup purchase period.
• MB called 30 EFL clubs ahead of the meeting and every ticket office answered his call and successfully transferred him to a requested department – only Sunderland didn’t answer.
• CR confirmed she also called each Championship and League One Club, and every ticket office answered except SAFC.
• SD confirmed that a new ticket office manager, Robert Holmes, has recently been appointed and he is currently working to address issues within the operation."

You'd be forgiven for thinking it was a description of a scene from The Office.

Hadn't realised until then that the new ticket office manager is called Robert Holmes. A bloke of that name used to write scripts for Doctor Who in the seventies (yeah, ok!).
They were probably more realistic than us getting a user friendly ticket office and ticket system.

It was wet in PC with standing water on the gangway and pooling where there are steps plus a lot of the rubbish was in the pools of water. There doesn't appear to be any drainage there for the water to run off.

In the NW corner where they washed a while ago the coating is flaking, the whole roof needs hydro blasting and re-coating during the close season
I wondered why everything was soaking wet despite being undercover. Slippery as hell. Bloke in front slipped over.

As far as I can tell, in the last couple of weeks we've gone from Beale wanting a striker, to saying we signed 4 in the summer so he don't need one, to then saying Rusyn was a left foward and us loaning out Mayenda - so that leaves us with 2 centre fowards? While Speakman has always defended the 4 from the summer since he signed them, but also said the other day, "We went right down to the wire on three or four".

Why go down to the wire on the 3 or 4 when we already had 4 that we'ere happy with? But then loan 1 out, and say that another is a wide player, so we actually signed 3 in the summer not 4, but have left ourselves with 2 as we're now saying 1 was playing out of position through the middle.

Clear as mud.
speakmuch/saynowt has said the same utter crap about strikers the last three windows im starting to think he's got a wire allergy!

As far as I can tell, in the last couple of weeks we've gone from Beale wanting a striker, to saying we signed 4 in the summer so he don't need one, to then saying Rusyn was a left foward and us loaning out Mayenda - so that leaves us with 2 centre fowards? While Speakman has always defended the 4 from the summer since he signed them, but also said the other day, "We went right down to the wire on three or four".

Why go down to the wire on the 3 or 4 when we already had 4 that we'ere happy with? But then loan 1 out, and say that another is a wide player, so we actually signed 3 in the summer not 4, but have left ourselves with 2 as we're now saying 1 was playing out of position through the middle.

Clear as mud.

That's a fairly silly argument.

I'm really happy with the squad, and the players we have. I'm really happy with Bellingham, Ekwah, and Neil as our central midfield options, but I feel like we're missing an experienced midfielder. I'm happy with the players we have, but I still want another. The two don't counteract eachother, and you can have both opinions, despite you suggesting you can't.

Speakman can be happy with the 4 additions, but still think we need another. Similarly, he can be happy with the 4 additions, but appreciate one needs to be loaned out to gain more gametime, so that he's had more experience at a professional level for when the loan signing leaves.

Mowbray too said that he was happy with the Summer Window and the players we brought in; specifically the forwards. He also said he wanted more experience up front.

You can be both happy with signings, yet still want more. It's not some sort of paradox.

Back