RAWA Minutes from recent supporter's collective meeting with SAFC

This makes me laugh. Creative accounting is nowhere near the magic bullet people think it is. For one thing, you need to convince the auditors that what you're doing is remotely feasible/plausible - I've told clients that no, they can't do that. The only thing it's really useful for is shifting profits between accounting periods, usually by overprovding against a liability (like bad debts) or a potential expense (oh, we might have to pay out x under warranties, etc) and then discovering the next year you've overdone it, shock horror. Clearly farcical asset valuations will tend to get thrown out. And, in any event, you can't fudge cash, which is why the first thing I look at in any set of accounts is the cash flow statement. That tells you what's really going on.
😁 Thanks for the typical accountants’ treatise on the meaning of creative accounting. I think most lay people use the term a bit more loosely.
The bits of your very own post which I highlighted infer that you yourself can't even account for certain monies, so that suggests that accounts can’t be trusted. If stuff is still unclear even after accounts have supposedly been signed off by auditors just cements the fact that the accounts contain works of fiction.
Anyway, enough from me about finances - don’t want to derail the thread.

😁 Thanks for the typical accountants’ treatise on the meaning of creative accounting. I think most lay people use the term a bit more loosely.
The bits of your very own post which I highlighted infer that you yourself can't even account for certain monies, so that suggests that accounts can’t be trusted. If stuff is still unclear even after accounts have supposedly been signed off by auditors just cements the fact that the accounts contain works of fiction.
Anyway, enough from me about finances - don’t want to derail the thread.

I went back and had a look. Most, if not all of it, was absorbed by running costs which came down by less than income. The point I was making is that it wasn't invested in improving the squad.

Pretty bold claim
My mate from work is best marras with a lad who works for the club so occasionally I get the odd nugget of info. He says staff have been informed he'll be getting the boot.
He also told me that Rusyn has got DVT and that Tutierov lad had to go to the hospital to help translate for him.

My mate from work is best marras with a lad who works for the club so occasionally I get the odd nugget of info. He says staff have been informed he'll be getting the boot.
He also told me that Rusyn has got DVT and that Tutierov lad had to go to the hospital to help translate for him.
Good info 👍
Good info 👍
Does your mate say that his mates happy / upset about it? Is he liked within the club?

Last edited:
Pretty much as expected no real promise to improve anything and more like what more do you want. Be stunned in they make any changes to the deeply flawed transfer policy.

Or recruit a manager currently under contract at another club hope to be proved wrong on both but won’t hold my breath!

Sorry marra, but stoning the board because they've not said that SD has been sacked because legally they're not allowed to has caused an uproar in our fan base.

A quick fact check and this could have been put to bed mid January. It's absolutely the fans fault this one.

And don't worry, I'm not particularly happy about the whole situation either. But he'll not be here next season and you'll see the action they've taken naturally.
Do you work for the club?

Back