Minor annoyances

Little things that get on your tits.

Tonight I arrived after 6pm in a car park which is free after 6pm. I dropped my ticket somewhere in the car park, but I thought I might be ok given there was no charge. Wrong! £10 lost ticket fee. Thieving bastards.

The minor annoyance is that it's my fault and I don't have any grounds to challenge it. :lol:

Little things that get on your tits.

Tonight I arrived after 6pm in a car park which is free after 6pm. I dropped my ticket somewhere in the car park, but I thought I might be ok given there was no charge. Wrong! £10 lost ticket fee. Thieving bastards.

The minor annoyance is that it's my fault and I don't have any grounds to challenge it. :lol:
Even worse, whoever found it got a free days parking :eek:

Cheap loo rolls - when you try and unpick the first sheet and it hasn’t been cut properly and you end unrolling about ten foot of the roll with half the width until you get a proper break point - same with bloody cling film if you don’t cut it properly first time - spend ages trying to unpick it to get it back on track for a full width!!!

Waiting ages for someone to approve items at the self-service checkouts in Morrison's Seaburn. Absolutely useless shop that employs every useless idiot in town.

The cold meat counter is the same..there’s never anyone on it..there seems to be one person works on that one and the deli counter next to it..I’ve walked out a couple of times waiting for someone to come and do the approval thing..just left all my shopping on the conveyor..fk them.

Back