Minefield

Bit of a poor effort from Sky so far this winter. Just this utterly pointless series they're showing so far. No sign of India v WI or Pakistan v Australia which are due to start over the next few days. What's going on? Actually starting to wonder if I should cancel. Can I justify it just for a few England matches which I can only watch at the weekend?

Just looked at their upcoming matches and it's mainly Women's world T20 shite for most of November. I'll definitely be making a call tomorrow and cancelling until May :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bit of a poor effort from Sky so far this winter. Just this utterly pointless series they're showing so far. No sign of India v WI or Pakistan v Australia which are due to start over the next few days. What's going on? Actually starting to wonder if I should cancel. Can I justify it just for a few England matches which I can only watch at the weekend?

Just looked at their upcoming matches and it's mainly Women's world T20 shite for most of November. I'll definitely be making a call tomorrow and cancelling until May :rolleyes:

The force fed coverage of women’s cricket this year has been a f***ing joke. If Sky think the future of sport is watching women over men complete in top level sport they are sadly mistaken. That’s not sexist it’s just a fact, it’s a poorer product and is not sustainable for he money they charge, people will start turning it off.

Steyn's length ball that hit the batsman's chin was just scary.

Not for me, but I noticed the Abu Dhabi T20 franshise cash cow slogfest (in which Yakshite are playing) starts on Freesports tomorrow.

Steyn's length ball that hit the batsman's chin was just scary.

Not for me, but I noticed the Abu Dhabi T20 franshise cash cow slogfest (in which Yakshite are playing) starts on Freesports tomorrow.
Money spinning contrived shite. It will have to do though as there's fuck all else. Was funny reading the marketing speel for it. "The best domestic sides go head to head". Yorkshire one of he best T20 sides :lol:

Should have sent national T20 champions Hanging Heaton CC

Money spinning contrived shite. It will have to do though as there's fuck all else. Was funny reading the marketing speel for it. "The best domestic sides go head to head". Yorkshire one of he best T20 sides :lol:

Should have sent national T20 champions Hanging Heaton CC

Didn't one of the entrants finish fourth in the Afghan league :lol:

Steyn was pwoper nawty on that deck last night. One reared off a decent length and took the grill - wouldnt have fancied that at all.

You need to embrace IPTV marra ;)

The force fed coverage of women’s cricket this year has been a f***ing joke. If Sky think the future of sport is watching women over men complete in top level sport they are sadly mistaken. That’s not sexist it’s just a fact, it’s a poorer product and is not sustainable for he money they charge, people will start turning it off.

Careful marra, there’s folk on here who believe that criticising women is a crime punishable by death.

Freesports channel 422 on Sky. 95 (?) On freeview. Not sure about other providers. We're already out (of a T20 comp would you believe it :rolleyes:) but we play the Convict side tomorrow at 8am for bragging rights.

Pakistan v Australia is on Sky channel 729 on Sunday.

Last edited:

Back