Mind hunter Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Dough

Winger
Mindhunter,series on Netflix about the birth of the behavioural science unit at the FBI HQ,profiling serial killers,anyone watching it?

Been discussed a few times on here. Very good drama. Personally I preferred the first series. And Wendy's clothes were definitely not in keeping with the period.
Just binge watched it over a few days -25 with windchill today so it’s a TV day,I knew the back stories of the subjects beforehand,interesting how they are portrayed on the screen.

Just binge watched it over a few days -25 with windchill today so it’s a TV day,I knew the back stories of the subjects beforehand,interesting how they are portrayed on the screen.
Ed Kemper is particularly fascinating/horrific. I binge watched both series. Long wait from series one to series two, however.

Couldn’t get into series two and in fact, still have the last half hour of the final episode to watch.

Thought series one was excellent.

Liked it. Kemper made a good point about profiling though - they're only going off the serial killers who got caught...
The FBI guesstimate there are between 25-50 serial killers at large in the states at any one time,I think it’s 220,000 unsolved murders on the books over this side of the pond.

Generally I enjoyed the first series but felt it tailed off a bit. There was a point where I felt it was incredible but eventually down graded it to pretty good. Maybe I was drinking less by the end of the serues

Might give this a try , or Narcos ?
Only problem with Narcos there’s a shit load of episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back