Mind hunter Netflix.

Been discussed a few times on here. Very good drama. Personally I preferred the first series. And Wendy's clothes were definitely not in keeping with the period.
Just binge watched it over a few days -25 with windchill today so it’s a TV day,I knew the back stories of the subjects beforehand,interesting how they are portrayed on the screen.

Just binge watched it over a few days -25 with windchill today so it’s a TV day,I knew the back stories of the subjects beforehand,interesting how they are portrayed on the screen.
Ed Kemper is particularly fascinating/horrific. I binge watched both series. Long wait from series one to series two, however.

Liked it. Kemper made a good point about profiling though - they're only going off the serial killers who got caught...
The FBI guesstimate there are between 25-50 serial killers at large in the states at any one time,I think it’s 220,000 unsolved murders on the books over this side of the pond.

Generally I enjoyed the first series but felt it tailed off a bit. There was a point where I felt it was incredible but eventually down graded it to pretty good. Maybe I was drinking less by the end of the serues

Back