Mince pies

The Christmas variety, not the ones with meat in them....

Not everyone's cup of tea I realise, but if you like them (or even if you don't) I suggest trying the Aldi Specially Selected Sloe Gin Mince Tarts.

Not sure I've ever had better.

Edit: don't just take my word for it: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/themincepie.co.uk/2017/11/03/review-aldi-sloe-gin-mince-tarts/amp/
I rather like sloe gin but I don't like mince tarts or Christmas cake. I'll stick with my lidl almond florentines, ta. :)

The Christmas variety, not the ones with meat in them....

Not everyone's cup of tea I realise, but if you like them (or even if you don't) I suggest trying the Aldi Specially Selected Sloe Gin Mince Tarts.

Not sure I've ever had better.

Edit: don't just take my word for it: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/themincepie.co.uk/2017/11/03/review-aldi-sloe-gin-mince-tarts/amp/

i'm really up for these but sadly i can't tell the difference between an aldi and a lidl to save me life. i call them both aldidl to save on effort.

is the one on roker avenue a sloe gin mince pie seller? [ive already forgotten which shop you said sells them]

i'm really up for these but sadly i can't tell the difference between an aldi and a lidl to save me life. i call them both aldidl to save on effort.

is the one on roker avenue a sloe gin mince pie seller? [ive already forgotten which shop you said sells them]
I’m the same with Tesda.

No that's Lidl. Aldi are at Hylton Retail Park, also on St Marks Road/Hylton Road. Maybe elsewhere too.

Only "wang un's" don't like mince pies at Xmas. They should be hounded out of decent society and made to live in isolation away from the rest of us and have "I hate mince pies" branded on their foreheads.

Still each to their own I suppose.

Back