Millwall

Aye, along with Stoke, Blackburn, Birmingham all seem to have completely run out of steam.

Rotherham are gone, but Sheffields Wednesday and QPR have every chance of pulling out it with a few wins. Brilliant relegation battle brewing
Blackburn won yesterday though.

Totally running out of steam. Not as much as Stoke have fallen off though. They're probably the worst side I've seen us play this season.

I hope they continue it, stuck a couple of quid on them going down. Probs means they'll win the next 5 games on the bounce now. They play QPR midweek and go below them if they lose

Aye, along with Stoke, Blackburn, Birmingham all seem to have completely run out of steam.

Rotherham are gone, but Sheffields Wednesday and QPR have every chance of pulling out it with a few wins. Brilliant relegation battle brewing

Birmingham screwed up putting Rooney in charge. I fully expect them to be safe with Tony there, might not make a huge difference as not a huge amount of time to change things but I reckon it should be just enough
Really want Stoke down. They despise us 🤷🏻‍♂️

Couldn't give a shiny shite about them to be honest, be nice to win a few quid though

Back