Milk and cooked meats shortage in asda

About 200 workers at a vegetable farm and packing business supplying Sainsbury’s, Asda, M&S and Aldi have been ordered to isolate on the property after an outbreak of coronavirus.

At least 73 of the workers at AS Green & Co, based in Herefordshire, have tested positive for Covid-19, and more are awaiting results.

All of the farm’s workforce has been told to isolate in mobile homes used by pickers and packers during harvest season. The group was being treated as an “extended bubble” to reduce the risk of the outbreak spreading outside the farm, an official said.

About 200 workers at a vegetable farm and packing business supplying Sainsbury’s, Asda, M&S and Aldi have been ordered to isolate on the property after an outbreak of coronavirus.

At least 73 of the workers at AS Green & Co, based in Herefordshire, have tested positive for Covid-19, and more are awaiting results.

All of the farm’s workforce has been told to isolate in mobile homes used by pickers and packers during harvest season. The group was being treated as an “extended bubble” to reduce the risk of the outbreak spreading outside the farm, an official said.

That's class that, Asda running short on milk.
Yes you would think they would always have dairy products
but I have been doing an online order today and both Tesco and Asda are running low on
Cheese, cooked meat, Tesco have a maximum of 2 on one of the Roast Ham packs, Asda is well down on things like Bacon, Haggis, and Sausage, it might just be because it's a Monday but a lot of items are out of stock.
DON'T PANIC! Remember the bog roll famine

Yes you would think they would always have dairy products
but I have been doing an online order today and both Tesco and Asda are running low on
Cheese, cooked meat, Tesco have a maximum of 2 on one of the Roast Ham packs, Asda is well down on things like Bacon, Haggis, and Sausage, it might just be because it's a Monday but a lot of items are out of stock.
DON'T PANIC! Remember the bog roll famine
Sainsbury’s were stocking their shelves this morning in Wantage. I bought some ham and there was plenty. Didn’t buy milk so didn’t notice how stocks were.

Back