Mike Graham off TalkRadio

I look forward to his comments about any other town in the country

The bloke only needs to look into a mirror and he’ll find who to blame

Pathetic

I really enjoy & will continue to enjoy the two mikes show. Let people from outside the city say what they wanna say...the people here who call the place home know what the craic is good & bad, and if you ran a satisfaction poll on here I bet it would be through the roof.

They can't comprehend people being happy without all of the material things they think are importańt. His tweet about income shows that perfectly. I pity him.

Let him & them talk, just talk.

He had his fishing rod out like :lol:

Sunderland always seems an easy target with the media, don't get me wrong it is not perfect but there are far worse places to live in the UK let alone anywhere else in the world.

If it wasn't cheapening murder you could point out the no go areas in London because of the stabbings, usually Porky who does the wind-ups.

Great broadcaster

what has happened to the two Mikes, not seen a podcast recently?
Porky probably still on the naughty step for bringing up Jim White's alcoholism on twitter :eek:, You felt at the time it was going to be getting Parry the boot. It's a shame they are not on more often like they used to.

@The Voice Of Reason

I really enjoy & will continue to enjoy the two mikes show. Let people from outside the city say what they wanna say...the people here who call the place home know what the craic is good & bad, and if you ran a satisfaction poll on here I bet it would be through the roof.

They can't comprehend people being happy without all of the material things they think are importańt. His tweet about income shows that perfectly. I pity him.

Let him & them talk, just talk.
Like I say mate he just has his fishing rod out and getting a few prize bites. He won't care as it invites other people from outside to have a go at the city and our lot sticking up for it etc.

I look forward to his comments about any other town in the country

The bloke only needs to look into a mirror and he’ll find who to blame

Pathetic
Gan on Carty :eek: :lol:

Last edited:

Back