Mike Bassett

The last 3 months and last 12 games have shown that fucka is out of his depth and utterly clueless.

I hope KLD is telling him to clear his desk immediately .

Not a chance we are getting out of this league next season if that bullshitting fat fucka is still here.

The last 3 months and last 12 games have shown that fucka is out if his deoth and utterly clueless.

I hope KLD is telling him to clear his desk immediately .

Not a chance we are getting out of this league next season if that bullshitting fat fucka is still here.
I’d say the opposite

he’s shown that he can get these players into the play offs. Give him some decent ones and we should be ok

It's like someone with an E in GCSE Science given time and stability to become a rocket scientist. It's never going to happen. Get rid of the twat tonight and start the rebuild now.

Are you being serious ? Got them into the playoffs !! We should have had automatic promotion but he managed to fuck it up.
Honestly, if you think its the manager thats the problem then I don't know what to say.

We finished with CM CM CB RW as our back four.

Lots of the players just arent good enough too.

Honestly, if you think its the manager thats the problem then I don't know what to say.

We finished with CM CM CB RW as our back four.

Lots of the players just arent good enough too.
If you don’t think that Johnson is a problem then you are clueless. His tactics and team selections leave the players baffled never mind the fans. If you think he will move us forward then you need help.

If you don’t think that Johnson is a problem then you are clueless. His tactics and team selections leave the players baffled never mind the fans. If you think he will move us forward then you need help.
I guess thats opinions for you. I don't think you can judge him negatively

We had the best (?) XG in the league. If we had Sanderson and Willis for the season we'd have gone up. We've played 3 months with only 1 cb.

Back