*~*~* Middlesbrough v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Rusyn done more there in 20 mins and put himself about more than Burstow has done all season. If things aren't working then at least try and be a nuisance...that's what Rusyn did. Burstow should never start ahead of him again.
I agree re Rusyn but if you have a man in a good position heading towards goal then play him in. Ignoring him isn't the answer. I also think Rusyn should have had more starts but lots of people think otherwise, including our managers.

Burstow simply doesn’t have any of the attributes of a professional footballer. We should not be loaning anyone from the likes of Chelsea who need to clear their deadwood out on loan.
Ekwah and Jobe are going through the motions. Both need time out to watch what the two new lads can do.

My point wasn't who was better, clearly that was lost on you. Rusyn obviously better.

My point was, Rusyn scored against Preston and was dropped everyone rightly kicked off.

Today Burstow started after scoring last game and everyone kicked off.

Now everyone wants the goalscorer today to start next game so everyone needs to make their minds up
Mebbes the people shouting for Rusyn and not Barstool saw past the goal in isolation and were judging the overall performance? Too many Opta Stats kids on here these days.

xGs my arse.

Beale isn't fit to lace TM's boots.
Sadly this. I didn't think TM had the tactical side of his management to take us forward, but was excellent for team spirit and managing young players. We now have a manager with the same tactical deficiencies but with poor team spirit, less desire in the team, our most senior player walked out the club because he was clearly pissed off with him and our impressive young talent, Jobe, is looking a shadow of the player he was at the start of the season, because he is being run into the ground.

We have not made good choices recently.

Particularly enjoyed the fact that Ayling was laughing his head off like a pound land Jimmy Bullard after elbowing Rusyn thinking he's an absolute 'derby' legend - for 2 minutes later, Ayling miles out of position, Clarke runs 20 yards down his side unchallenged, passes to Rusyn to bury it. Poetry. Shame Rusyn didn't celebrate by laughing in the fuckas face.

Ayling was a dirty scruff.

Wasn't he laughing with Ekwah before their goal too?

Mebbes the people shouting for Rusyn and not Barstool saw past the goal in isolation and were judging the overall performance? Too many Opta Stats kids on here these days.

xGs my arse.
I don't understand or care about xG it's just shite extra stat for people to babble on about.

But it's bit just that situation look at Pritchard getting shouted for to be subbed on other week, few weeks later when he leaves he's "inconsistent" and fuck him. Our fans change their opinions if someone misplaces a pass

I don't understand or care about xG it's just shite extra stat for people to babble on about.

But it's bit just that situation look at Pritchard getting shouted for to be subbed on other week, few weeks later when he leaves he's "inconsistent" and fuck him. Our fans change their opinions if someone misplaces a pass
Of course they do. There’s nowt as fickle as football fans.

They’re loyal as owt though.

The fickle bastids.

Singing about historical facts unfortunately , deal with it.
Except it wasn't a fact, it was the false theory of a stupid women who was proved wrong, discredited, and became the laughing stock of the medical world.
But you enjoy it Buster you seem to get a bit of a thrill when you talk about it hmmmmmmm.

Back