Middlesbrough - Burton EFL Cup QF

Cypher

Striker
'Boro currently getting beat 1-0. Pulis getting pelters on their board. Strong team playing very badly.

I wonder if he gets sacked if they fail to go up this season as looks likely. They must have one of the highest budgets in the division. I even wonder if Gibson might sell up as they must be losing big money.

'Boro currently getting beat 1-0. Pulis getting pelters on their board. Strong team playing very badly.

I wonder if he gets sacked if they fail to go up this season as looks likely. They must have one of the highest budgets in the division. I even wonder if Gibson might sell up as they must be losing big money.
Don't really think anyone gives a fuck about them tbh didn't even know they were playing till I seen this thread

Still a
The leading goal scorer in the competition so far this season ..... Ashley Fletcher.

They have brought him off the bench. They have spent some decent money on some average players (not Fletcher as he is garbage).

They have Jordan Hugill on loan from West Ham who they seem to think is rubbish as well. Moyes signed him for West Ham from Preston for £10 million.

Back