microsoft (x box charges)

wilberforce

Winger
can anybody point me in the right direction please ? (it's a minefield online it seems)
my little darling of a son saw that I had left my bank card out (bless his little cotton....) and decided that he thought it would be fair game to put said card into him x box account, and purchase 100 quids worth of whatever they buy these days ! :evil:
has anybody got the right number to ring to try and get these reversed please ? I've looked, and also rang, but seem to be on long term hold to the complete wrong department
thanks in advance

can anybody point me in the right direction please ? (it's a minefield online it seems)
my little darling of a son saw that I had left my bank card out (bless his little cotton....) and decided that he thought it would be fair game to put said card into him x box account, and purchase 100 quids worth of whatever they buy these days ! :evil:
has anybody got the right number to ring to try and get these reversed please ? I've looked, and also rang, but seem to be on long term hold to the complete wrong department
thanks in advance
Just Google Microsoft Xbox customer services. Make sure you have his Xbox account details at hand when you ring so they can identify him.
They cover around £100 worth of digital purchases as I’ve rang in the past and had stuff refunded.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

go there and you have a few options , can do an online chat or request a call from them and they should hopefully be able to sort it.

Stop his pocket money as well :)

I'll bloody pocket money him ! :evil: ha

Just Google Microsoft Xbox customer services. Make sure you have his Xbox account details at hand when you ring so they can identify him.
They cover around £100 worth of digital purchases as I’ve rang in the past and had stuff refunded.

thank you

Back