Michael Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCat

Striker
Is it me, or has become a bit of a cock since retiring? Came across as a really decent bloke when captain of England. Now he seems to revel in slagging people off in a really arrogant manner

complete opposite of Hussain who seemed like a grumpy and dour bastard on the field but is really decent and funny in commentary.

Is it me, or has become a bit of a cock since retiring? Came across as a really decent bloke when captain of England. Now he seems to revel in slagging people off in a really arrogant manner

His tweeting is childish. A bit like a football supporter baiting the opposing team.

In what sense? He can be a bit of WUM but he's always come across as a decent bloke to me. His autobiography is up there with the best I've read aswell, a genuine cricket brain and down to earth fella.

One of Vaughan's tweets last summer before an England game was "Get those beer snakes going lads".

Now every international game in England has notices at the ground strictly prohibiting making of beer snakes.

Therefore Vaughan is encouraging fans to break the rules.

One of Vaughan's tweets last summer before an England game was "Get those beer snakes going lads".

Now every international game in England has notices at the ground strictly prohibiting making of beer snakes.

Therefore Vaughan is encouraging fans to break the rules.

Was f***ing hilarious at the West Indies test at Durham in '07(?), taking the piss out of the 'Green Team' stewards by making 50 foot beer snakes and crowdsurfing a massive nPower sign that someone ripped off a wall :lol:

In what sense? He can be a bit of WUM but he's always come across as a decent bloke to me. His autobiography is up there with the best I've read aswell, a genuine cricket brain and down to earth fella.

Wum? Wind up merchant?

Can't put my finger on it. He seems arrogant and self righteous for a guy who had 2 good years in the England team

Genuinely Never liked Vaughan I must admit, thinks too highly of himself IMO

Hussain is quality on SKY, huge about of passion for the team but comes across well, never about himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back