Michael Slater

Cant comment on those allegations, but he is a bit of a tosser like, very entitled bloke.
Would have to agree. I’ve never much liked him tbh, probably tainted by memories of him trashing us in Ashes series in the past, but with this, the Quantas saga and his Twitter outburst and losing his commentary gig he’s not exactly covered himself in glory.

Remember when he was playing for Derbyshire at the Riverside and got out early and when he was walking up the pavillion steps got involved in a slanging match with a spectator and had to come back out of the changers and apologize for his behaviour.
He was paid a relative fortune by Derbyshire in 1997 and did eff all

He was paid a relative fortune by Derbyshire in 1997 and did eff all

He bought a Ferrari not long after that, then he was dropped down to grade cricket. Start of his long downfall.
I hope he’s getting some help & support now for his obvious mental health issues.
article on some of the victims of his actions

and he has applied for other charges to be dropped due to his bipolar dissorder... if that was the case then court schedules would be emptied

Last edited:
Been charged again for assaulting a police officer who had been called to investigate a domestic. Seems to be on a downward spiral.

You’ve said that a couple of times now, can I ask why?

Seems he’s a bit of a scumbag and needs punishment to me, but I may be missing something of course

You may be right. I've since discovered elsewhere today that has had help and it hasn't worked so maybe the only answer is to put him behind bars.

Back