Michael Richardson

badger55

Central Defender
Spoke to a man on Saturday who told me that Michael had been appointed "Office Admin Manager" at the Cricket centre at South Northumberland Cricket Club.
Could be his "contract" includes a leading role in the Cricket Club first team ????

Spoke to a man on Saturday who told me that Michael had been appointed "Office Admin Manager" at the Cricket centre at South Northumberland Cricket Club.
Could be his "contract" includes a leading role in the Cricket Club first team ????
Yeh, heard a few weeks ago he's signed for them next season as a player.

Last edited:
Playing for Germany today against Jersey in the T20 World Cup qualifying event up in Scotland.
Always liked him at Durham. Hope he's doing well. He's played for Germany previously. Love anything like this

I remember watching him and Benks put on a massive stand to rescue us at the 'Nothing to see here' stadium Headingley. I think it was the first time the colonel had missed a CC match for about 96 matches and MR was keeping.

At least I think I remember that....... memory ain't quite what it used to be, sadly. I remember lots of stuff that later turn out to have never happened :cry:

I remember watching him and Benks put on a massive stand to rescue us at the 'Nothing to see here' stadium Headingley. I think it was the first time the colonel had missed a CC match for about 96 matches and MR was keeping.

At least I think I remember that....... memory ain't quite what it used to be, sadly. I remember lots of stuff that later turn out to have never happened :cry:

Watched him score a cracking century in the One Day Cup at Headingley as well. He was one of my fav players at the time, canny lad as well

Back