Michael Portillo's clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alfred

Striker
Bit of a dandy like......watching him on the excellent Great Continental Railway Journeys and he's been like a f***ing peacock......pink trousers matched with a royal blue blazer......bright red blazer, tangerine trousers, yellow shirt....every colour under the rainbow.

Love his programme but he's 'quirky' to say the least :lol:

Comes across as very intelligent bloke when speaking on 'This week'

Both him and Alan Johnson make the programme very watchable

Bit of a dandy like......watching him on the excellent Great Continental Railway Journeys and he's been like a f***ing peacock......pink trousers matched with a royal blue blazer......bright red blazer, tangerine trousers, yellow shirt....every colour under the rainbow.

There were rumours....

Gets them from Gay Greenwoods.

Fair play to the lad like. Wear what suits, and what you like, and balls to everyone else.

In 1998 during the french WC a lad at work married to someone who was then high up in Essex county education stuff told me about him and a cabinet minister of the timesish. Nivver know what to believe on a building site though:lol:

He was as horrible a bastard as they had when in power. Hes done a crackin job reinventing himself since coming out of the closet. Is the horrible bastard still in there?...........of course it is.

I once sat opposite him on a train to Newcastle. He got off at Darlington, he was going to Harrogate to give some speech.

Nice bloke, willing to chat. He was sat in standard class and a bloke said to him "I thought you'd be in first class." He said "standard is just as good, I'm fine sitting here."

Came across as a decent guy.

Made Abbott look the insufferable excrement stain she really is on many occasions.I know thats not a hard thing to achieve like but there you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back