Michael McIntyre Big Show

You do realise the show is recorded, then edited down and not live?

The fact there was a cut scene of McIntyre speaking to the unexpected star back stage was a massive clue...as from the edit Michael never left the stage after the reveal...
Yes I realise it’s recorded but still don’t know how they rehearse it within the time of a show.

Get that they know the song and that the choir will have rehearsed the song separately before the show.

But not 2 hours together if the set up surprise is all it seems.

To the person it's a big surprise

The show will be filmed over 3 or so hours. It may well even star of the show is filmed earlier tgeb reedited to make it look later int he show..

It's entertainment..I think it's a decent show to be fair

To the person it's a big surprise

The show will be filmed over 3 or so hours. It may well even star of the show is filmed earlier tgeb reedited to make it look later int he show..

It's entertainment..I think it's a decent show to be fair
Think you’re right. The running order they show is probably not the same as they order it’s filmed in.

How do they do this unexpected star of the show thing then. This bloke’s had 10 minutes to scrub up, get filmed, and rehearse Nessun Dorma with a choir.

Seems far fetched to me.

You do know its not live aye?

Next you'll be telling us you didn't realise that strictly is done on a saturday afternoon and the results show is filmed about 2 hours after the show goes out on a saturday night.

Last edited:
Thread is worth bumping for this last night… genuine tv gold, although it’s more about Bradley Walsh than michael mcintyre.

Big backlash on social media / newspapers with Bradley, he's on the Chase, Gladiators, (Dr who?), Brad and his son go on holiday thing and now on the Michael Mcintire thing. Lot of people are sick of the sight of him and his son, who as far as I can work out, his only talent is having a famous dad. If he stuck to the chase fair enough but a lot of viewers are turning over as while in small doses he's ok but I can see why he could become annoying. He would argue making hay while the sun shines but think he's outstaying his welcome. I hate these Brad Walsh goes on holiday type shows anyway, Simon Reeve does travel programmes, Jo Lumley, the cruise woman (who's level was Steels Club) just getting paid to show us the 5 star world they holiday in are absolutely the worst tv. Now, Bradley has one but takes his son along too, his extended family will be on the next one. It might be tv gold to some but a lot of people switched over. I watched it and it was a bit meh for want of a better word, dragging the vicar in was just silly,

Michael McIntyre's Big Show's unimpressed viewers 'switch off'

Last edited:
Big backlash on social media / newspapers with Bradley, he's on the Chase, Gladiators, (Dr who?), Brad and his son go on holiday thing and now on the Michael Mcintire thing. Lot of people are sick of the sight of him and his son, who as far as I can work out, his only talent is having a famous dad. If he stuck to the chase fair enough but a lot of viewers are turning over as while in small doses he's ok but I can see why he could become annoying. He would argue making hay while the sun shines but think he's outstaying his welcome. I hate these Brad Walsh goes on holiday type shows anyway, Simon Reeve does travel programmes, Jo Lumley, the cruise woman (who's level was Steels Club) just getting paid to show us the 5 star world they holiday in are absolutely the worst tv. Now, Bradley has one but takes his son along too, his extended family will be on the next one. It might be tv gold to some but a lot of people switched over. I watched it and it was a bit meh for want of a better word, dragging the vicar in was just silly,
Fanny Chmelar

Bah humbug

Miserable twat

Miserable twat
Sorry not a member of the Brad Walsh fan club, I bet you watch a bloke dressed as an old Irish lady and think that's hilarious too (as funny as a fire in an orphanage). Not just me either, loads of people think the same. It's not that I dislike old Bradley but he's must have offered the bbc a 3 for 2 deal or something and he's wearing a bit thin. Take Jim Bowen, did Bullseye, popped up now and again and he was hilarious because you never heard, not that twat again.

Back