Metallica

Saw them in ‘96(?) I think it was at the arena. Absolutely mint. Don’t think I’d fancy seeing them now though (and definitely not at the prices of the tickets.)

Look up their Seattle 89 gig on youtube. Awesome. My favourite band ever.

Saw em live in Helsinki olympic stadium. Lad next to me was slaughtered, shouted "Ozzy" through support bands (who weren't Ozzy) then fell asleep for Metallica.

kirk always seems ( to me ) to be playing a different song.
that covers e.p they done many years ago was fantastic,really stripped down and playing stuff they obviously loved.far better than the bloated band they are now...but i think they’d be f..king fantastic in a really tiny venue,as long as kirk had the same set list as the rest of the band like

got the chance to work as a local roadie for them when they played whitley bay ice rink. always liked them but my abiding memory of that day was the polaroids of hundreds of women in various 'poses' sellotaped beneath the stage.

kirk always seems ( to me ) to be playing a different song.
that covers e.p they done many years ago was fantastic,really stripped down and playing stuff they obviously loved.far better than the bloated band they are now...but i think they’d be f..king fantastic in a really tiny venue,as long as kirk had the same set list as the rest of the band like

Would help if Lars could play the drums as well. Some funny videos online where he seems to be playing some sort of free jazz track. Dum fill dum dum fill fill roll dum dum fill etc.

Saw them last year in Glasgow. Not a big fan but went as the Mrs is. Have to say they were excellent and the set up (having the stage in the centre rather than at an end) was great, got right near the front. £96 a ticket but you could see what they spent the money on, great visuals.

General standing is 105, gold circle is 137.50.
This gold circle shit really annoys me. Should be just one price for standing and if you want to be at the front you'll get there. They all seem to be at it!

Napster BAD!
The utilisation of Napster was bad, Napster wasn’t bad. That was a moment in time for the music industry where they could’ve embraced technology but in their greed chose to close it down without discussion and paid for it for years. Could’ve been so different.

Downloaded the documentary is well worth a watch.

The utilisation of Napster was bad, Napster wasn’t bad. That was a moment in time for the music industry where they could’ve embraced technology but in their greed chose to close it down without discussion and paid for it for years. Could’ve been so different.

Downloaded the documentary is well worth a watch.

:D

Back